Simply serene. The Naples Collection has a luminous white finish that celebrates clean lines and a sophisticated style. Beautifully at home wherever home may be.
Naples off-white twin bed over full bunk bed is transitional design that works in any décor. Crafted of solid hardwoods, laminated veneer lumber, and engineered woods, finished in an off-white satin painted finish. Laminated veneer lumber is a construction grade product used to make beams for framing and is stronger and more durable than solid wood. It is used in key areas for added strength and safety. Bed includes angled side ladder that attached to the lower and upper side rails for easy access to top bunk, and includes slates for mattress support. Lower bunk is sized for standard, full size mattress and the upper bunk for twin size mattress, mattresses not included. Duel frame paneled headboard and footboard for added design element with dual rail upper bunk side protection for safety and stability. Comes carefully packaged with all items labeled with coordinating easy to follow assembly directions.
- Bed includes angled side ladder that attached to the lower and upper side rails for easy access to top bunk, and includes slates for mattress support
- Duel frame paneled headboard and footboard for added design element with dual rail upper bunk side protection for safety and stability
- Ready to assemble upon delivery
- Lower bunk is sized for standard, full size mattress and the upper bunk for twin size mattress
- Clean and simple off-white finish goes with any décor
- Perfect for transitional sleeping for children
- Simple design works for children, teens, or adults
- Model Number: 5530-55
64.5H x 56.75W x 78.75L
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.