Find French farm-house charm in this Provence Vanity Set by homestyles. Piece are crafted of hardwood solids and mahogany veneers with engineered wood. A hand-applied, aged, off-white painted parchment finish and plank top add character. Vanity has three drawers, with the two outside drawers featuring removable felt-covered jewelry holders. Lap drawer features a raised-panel front and side drawers have decorative molding with aged nickel-finished drawer pulls. Tri-fold mirror with beveled glass allows adjustable viewing. Bench has cream-colored, vinyl upholstered, padded cushions with matching welt edge. The bench and vanity feature a shaped, multi-tier edge and carved turned legs in front and back. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Finish and measurements may vary. Assembly required. Vanity: 54"H x 46.75"W x 18"D. Bench: 18.75"H x 17"W x 14.75"D.
- Crafted of mahogany solids and mahogany veneers, with engineered woods
- Hand-applied, aged, off-white painted parchment finish and plank top
- Vanity has three drawers, with the two outside drawers featuring removable felt-covered jewelry holders
- Tri-fold mirror with beveled glass allows adjustable viewing
- Bench has cream-colored, vinyl upholstered, padded cushions with matching welt edge
- Finish and measurements may vary
- Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service
- Model Number: 5502-72
1 - Vanity with Mirror: 54H x 46.75W x 19L
1 - Vanity Bench: 18.5H x 17.25W x 15L
- Crafted of mahogany solids and mahogany veneers, with engineered wood.
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
||Wood, Glass, Upholstered
Vanity Tables / Mirrors
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.