A unique contemporary design using angled metal leg frames creates a distinctive look in this Degree File Cabinet by homestyles. Crafted of solid hardwood veneers over engineered woods and finished in a mid-century modern brown tone. The metal tube frame has an antiqued gray powder-coated paint finish. There is a single file drawer with an angled front panel that mirrors the angled legs and has full-extension guides. The drawer accommodates both legal- and letter-sized files, with two antiqued nickel-finished drawer pulls. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Finish and measurements may vary. Assembly required. Measures: 30"H x 32"W x 20"D.
- Crafted of solid hardwood veneers over engineered woods and finished in a mid-century modern brown tone
- Metal tube frame has an antiqued gray powder-coated paint finish
- Single file drawer with an angled front panel that mirrors the angled legs and has full-extension guides
- Arrives to your door by parcel delivery service
- Drawer accommodates both legal- and letter-sized files, with two antiqued nickel-finished drawer pulls
- Finish and measurements may vary slightly
- Assembly required
- Model Number: 5149-01
30H x 32W x 20L
||Modern & Contemporary
Cabinets / Chests
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.