Warm and Weathered
Bring the inviting look of cottage style to your dining room and proudly display your most treasured serving pieces and collectibles with the Plymouth hutch, designed to perfectly sit atop the Plymouth buffet. Premium glass doors with windowpane accents each enclose two adjustable shelves, while additional adjustable shelves in an open compartment ensure ample storage and display areas. Built-in lighting conveniently illuminates display pieces. Featuring a weathered graywash finish accented by a medium brown top and back panels, this hutch adds lived-in charm and cozy character.
- Charming cottage style adds warmth and relaxation to your home
- Crafted with acacia veneer and solid rubberwood construction for beauty and durability
- Distressed graywash finish with medium brown top and back panels provide a well-worn and cozy aesthetic
- Designed to perfectly sit atop the Plymouth Buffet (sold separately)
- Features hardware with gunmetal finish for an antique look
- Center compartment with adjustable removable provide easy access to stored items
- Two glass door cabinets with adjustable removable shelves provide additional storage
- Built-in lighting illuminates display pieces
- Case Good Options: Charming cottage style adds warmth and relaxation to your home. Crafted with acacia veneer and solid rubberwood construction for beauty and durability. Distressed graywash finish with medium brown top and back panels provide a well-worn and cozy aesthetic. Designed to perfectly sit atop the Plymouth Buffet (sold separately). Features hardware with gunmetal finish for an antique look. Center compartment with adjustable/removable provide easy access to stored items. Two glass door cabinets with adjustable/removable shelves provide additional storage. Built-in lighting illuminates display pieces.
- Product Headline: Warm and Weathered
||65" 65 INH
||17" 17 INH
||41" 41 INH
||Top, Adjustable Storage, Removable Storage, Lighting
||Living Room, Dining Room, Home Office, Kitchen
||Cabinets, Hutch Cabinets
||35.87 cu ft (1 m 3 )
||180 lb (81 kg) 180 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.