Simple forms and clean lines bring the relaxed sophistication of modern farmhouse style to dining spaces with the Chevron upholstered dining chair. Designed to complement our Chevron dining tables with coordinating fabrics and finishes, this comfortable dining chair features a roomy cushioned seat and back and refined tapered legs for an inviting look. These dining chairs are upholstered in highly durable, exceptionally cleanable performance fabrics that are perfect for high-traffic dining rooms. Available in two options, select from either a Stone Gray wood finish with light oat upholstery or a darker Ebony wood finish with granite upholstery to perfectly complement your decor. Create an intriguing aesthetic by mixing and matching the chairs with contrasting finish pieces from the collection.
- Crafted with solid pine wood construction for beauty and durability
- Roomy cushioned seat and back provide relaxing comfort
- Upholstered in 100 percent polyester LiveSmart performance fabric for enhanced cleanability
- Available in Stone Gray finish with light oat fabric or Ebony wood finish with granite fabric
- Collection pieces can be mixed and matched in different finishes for a unique yet harmonious aesthetic
- Case Good Options: Crafted with solid pine wood construction for beauty and durability. Roomy cushioned seat and back provide relaxing comfort. Upholstered in 100 percent polyester LiveSmart performance fabric for enhanced cleanability. Available in Stone Gray finish with light oat fabric or Ebony wood finish with granite fabric. Collection pieces can be mixed and matched in different finishes for a unique yet harmonious aesthetic.
- Product Headline: Stylish Simplicity
||20" 20 INH
||24" 24 INH
||34" 34 INH
||Upholstered Dining Chair
||Dining Room, Kitchen
||Chairs, Dining Chairs
||8.77 cu ft (0.2 m 3 )
||29 lb (13 kg) 29 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.