Stay organized and productive in warm rustic style with the Chevron mobile storage pedestal. Accommodate files with two spacious drawers. An open shelf and removeable accessory tray keep office supplies close at hand. Featuring casters for easy movement and a low profile, this storage pedestal can easily be tucked under the Chevron writing desk will still allowing for plenty of leg space. Or pull the pedestal out and reposition whenever an additional work surface is needed. A striking chevron patterned top and hardware featuring a cast-iron finish add a modern farmhouse look to spaces. Exceptionally well-crafted from solid pine for long-lasting durability, the natural woodgrain of the writing desk is accentuated by either a Stone Gray or darker Ebony finish that can be mixed and matched with other pieces in the Chevron collection for an interesting yet cohesive look.
- Two drawers and open shelf provide ample storage for letter and legal-sized files
- Casters allow for easy movement
- Removable accessory tray provides organization for office supplies
- Scaled to fit spaces both large and small
- Case Good Options: Two drawers and open shelf provide ample storage for letter and legal-sized files. Casters allow for easy movement. Removable accessory tray provides organization for office supplies. Scaled to fit spaces both large and small.
- Product Headline: Stylish Simplicity
||17" 17 INH
||21" 21 INH
||25" 25 INH
||Mobile Storage Pedestal
||With Storage, Drawers Included
||Living Room, Home Office
||Cabinets, File/Storage Cabinets
||7.59 cu ft (0.2 m 3 )
||82 lb (36.9 kg) 82 lb
Cabinets / Chests
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.