Product Description: Prominently rolled arms and a padded front rail give Patterson its welcoming appearance. Overstuffed seat and back cushions on a large frame make it difficult to resist curling up on this piece. Fluted bun feet and optional nailhead trim add the finishing touches to Patterson.
- Standard Pillows: 09P-91F (3), 09P-91F (2)
- Spring Unit: Blue-Ribbon
- Back Construction: Loose-Pillow
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Standard Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Featherblend (FC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt. Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Standard Nailhead Trim: Black Nickel (D)
- Nailhead Trim Options: Antique Bronze. Antique Gold. Black Nickel. Soft Pewter
- Stationary Options: Also available without nailhead trim..
- Product Headline: Generous proportions in an elegant design
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||96" (243.8 cm) 96 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||192 lb (86.4 kg) 192 lb
||27" (68.6 cm)
||72" (182.9 cm)
||27" (68.6 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||Contrasting Welt, Custom Wood Finish, Custom Nailhead Trim, Featherblend Cushions
||09P-91F (3), 09P-91F (2)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
||Contrasting welt. Arm covers
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
|Standard Nailhead Trim:
||Black Nickel (D)
|Nailhead Trim Options:
||Antique Bronze. Antique Gold. Black Nickel. Soft Pewter
||Also available without nailhead trim..
||Generous proportions in an elegant design
||68.8 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.