Product Description: The Moxy chair ensures you never have to settle for anything other than the perfect design, no matter your style. Formal panel roll arms sit on round turned legs that are available in three distinct wood finishes, ranging from dark to light to warm, to complement any decor. The T-shaped seat cushion offers a distinctive look and added comfort. Sink into the ideal level of support with comfy plush cushions or extra-firm cushions that provide additional resiliency. Complete the look and showcase your lifestyle with over 700 different fabric choices, including high-performance and sustainable textiles. Superior construction and our patented C-Flex Blue Steel Spring™ ensures your Moxy can be enjoyed for years to come.
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Semi-Attached
- Seat Construction: Removable
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Stationary Options: Sit comfortably with plush cushions featuring a high-resiliency polyurethane foam core wrapped with a soft fiber wrap, or select extra-firm luxury cushions featuring a high-resiliency, high-compression polyurethane foam core wrapped with a soft fiber wrap for added support. Built to last with the Flexsteel patented C-Flex Blue Steel Spring™ that provides an elevated level of support. Available in more than 700 fabric choices, including those with robust performance and sustainability characteristics.
- Product Headline: Spirit Meets Style
||38" (96.5 cm) 38 INH
||39" (99.1 cm) 39 INH
||37" (94 cm) 37 INH
||76 lb (34.2 kg) 76 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||24" (61 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||22.6 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.