Product Description: Cozy up with a loved one or claim it all for yourself with the Moxy loveseat that lets you personalize details for the perfect look and feel. A classic silhouette with casual, curved sock arms sits on square tapered legs that are available in three distinct wood finishes ranging from dark, light or warm to complement any decor. T-shaped seat cushions offer a distinctive look and added comfort. Select your level of support with plush cushions that enhance comfort or extra-firm cushions that feature the ultimate in resiliency and firmness. Complete the look and showcase your lifestyle with over 700 different fabric choices, including high-performance and sustainable textiles. High-quality construction and our patented C-Flex Blue Steel Spring™ means you can enjoy your Moxy for years to come.
- Standard Pillows: 08P-90 (2)
- Spring Unit: C-Flex
- Back Construction: Semi-Attached
- Seat Construction: Removable
- Standard Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Stationary Options: Sit comfortably with plush cushions featuring a high-resiliency polyurethane foam core wrapped with a soft fiber wrap, or select extra-firm luxury cushions featuring a high-resiliency, high-compression polyurethane foam core wrapped with a soft fiber wrap for added support. Built to last with the Flexsteel patented C-Flex Blue Steel Spring™ that provides an elevated level of support. Available in more than 700 fabric choices, including those with robust performance and sustainability characteristics. Comes with two accent pillows to enhance comfort and style.
- Product Headline: Spirit Meets Style
||61" (154.9 cm) 61 INH
||39" (99.1 cm) 39 INH
||37" (94 cm) 37 INH
||111 lb (50 kg) 111 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||48" (121.9 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||36.2 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.