Versatile options in a supportive frame.
If you want to feel like royalty, Triton is the place to call your throne. It features extra-wide seats with tremendous comfort and support for ultimate relaxation. With a divided back cushion that cradles your back as you recline, Triton is a perfect addition to cozy dens and large home theaters alike. Enjoy a book in the Triton reclining sectional or invite friends over to watch a movie. Multiple sectional components provide endless configurations to fit any room's shape and scale, and reclining mechanisms let you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Blue Steel Spring units
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- Console with two cup holders and a storage compartment (only available on select sectional components)
- Console with two cup holders (only available on select sectional components)
- Reclining handles are located discreetly between the seat and arm to allow you to place surrounding furniture close to the furniture without interfering with the release.
- Interlocking brackets keep sectional pieces connected to each other even when reclining.
- Zero-wall-proximity feature allows you to recline in any position with the furniture placed only inches from the wall.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Also available with power.
- Also available in fabric.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.