Description: Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
Product Description: Oscar's generous padding and heavy-thread stitching detail instantly grabs your attention and welcomes you to take a seat. Nailhead trim traces the edges of the arm fronts to highlight the welcoming silhouette, and a power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position. A power hand control allows you to independently adjust the headrest and lumbar for custom relaxation.
- Open Depth: 73" (185.4 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4
- Reclining Options: Upholstery Material: Leather/Vinyl. Heavy-duty mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds. Extended footrest. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms. A home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
- Product Headline: Attention-grabbing elements highlight a sophisticated silhouette
||38" (96.5 cm) 38 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||163 lb (73.4 kg) 163 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||23" (58.4 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Heavy Duty
||22.76 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.