Description: Power Gliding Recliner with Power Headrest
Product Description: You don't have to sacrifice style to enjoy a relaxingsitting experience.TheChance Power Gliding Recliner with Power Headrestis furniturethat looks good and feels even better. Design features, includingsleekarm pads andelegantstitching, make a striking style statement. To enhance your comfort as you watch movies, relax with thefamilyor soothe your baby, we'veadded a power control that lets you independently adjust the headrest and reclineand includes a handy USB port to conveniently charge devices. A deep double cushion back and a unique waterfall bucket seat that flows into the footrest keeps your back, legs and feet supported while you sit. And you don't have to worry about durability, even if your kids like to flop on the furniture.Our patented DualFlex Spring System guarantees it, while features like high-densityfoam andattached seat and back cushions ensure years of support.
- Open Depth: 65" (165.1 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options: Sleeku202Farm pads andu202Felegantu202Fstitching make a style statement. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring Systemu2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. One poweru202Fcontrolu202Findependently controls the headrest and recline for a personalized sit. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. Attached seat and back cushions ensure a comfortable sit that will last. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core. Gliding feature offers seamless, soothing movement. USB port built into power control for convenient charging.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
- Product Headline: Effortless Recline, Endless Comfort
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||145 lb (65.2 kg) 145 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, Power Headrest
||28.98 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.