Alluring in a distressed weathered gray finish, the Johnelle 6-piece dining set makes your homestead feel that much more like home. A richly crafted masterpiece, this handsome extension table with thick drop-in leaf has a double pedestal base with square baluster legs and is sure to serve up years of satisfaction. The dining server includes lined drawers and adjustable shelving has the capacity to put your plates, silverware, linens and serving essentials well within reach. Fresh and neutral linen-weave upholstery on the chairs is punctuated with contrasting nailhead trim for added character.
- Includes extension dining table, dining server and 4 dining side chairs
- Table made of veneers, pine and acacia wood and engineered wood
- Server made of elm veneers, solid wood and engineered wood with dark gray pewter-tone hardware
- Distressed weathered gray finish
- Table includes extension leaf and extends by pulling both ends and dropping in leaf
- Table seats up to 8
- Server with 2 felt-lined silverware drawers, 3 cabinet doors and 3 adjustable shelves
- Chairs made of solid wood
- Polyester upholstery over foam cushioned seat
- Contrasting nailhead trim
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Dining Table and 4 Chairs with Storage
||6-Piece Dining Room Package
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.