: B292Group Name
: Daneston - Brown/GraphiteGroup Style
- Two-toned in rich brown finish over replicated walnut grain with authentic touch, and matte dark gray finish
- Cases feature short and tall wooden splay legs
- Inset drawers with burnished gold color knobs
- Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Queen (54), and King (56), panel footboard with rails, require the use of roll slats B100-13, and B100-14 respectively
- Queen (57), and King (58) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31, and B100-66 respectively
- Slim dual USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- Mirror (36) is versatile with the ability to mount on wall
- B292-39 is compatible with the W100-31 small integrated audio unit.
- Headboard only
- Made of engineered wood
- Replicated walnut grain finish
- Hardware not included
- Four 1/4" bolts are needed to attach headboard to existing bed frame
- Bolt length depends on thickness of your bed frame
- Assembly required
- Mattress available, sold separately
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.