Sleep safe and sound-in style. You'll rest easy thanks to the top bunk's guardrails, and they'll love the "cool factor" of the industrial/contemporary design. This bunk bed is a victory for the whole family.
- Made of tubular metal
- Durable powder coated finish
- Use with mattresses only; box springs not needed
- Twin-size top bunk; full-size bottom bunk
- Includes 2 guardrails for the top bunk and metal ladder
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission states top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age
- Assembly required
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
- Bed is not compatible with an adjustable base
||Twin Over Full
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Twin over Full Bunk Bed
||Twin/Full Bunk Bed w/Ladder
|Item Color Key
||Dinsmore Twin over Full Bunk Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||79''W x 56''D x 60''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.